Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gift Exchange at Craftaholics Anonymous! :)

I signed up for a Christmas gift exchange through craftaholics anonymous :) Basically this is what you do .
You sign up on her website ( although it is closed now. Sorry!)
Then once you sign up she will send you an email with your craft partners information :)
You have until November 30th to mail out your package and it has to be something homemade :) ( ugh huge problem for me. just kidding :) You can do as much or as little as you like.

I already started on mine tonite, my person is going to LOVE me :) haha. At least their package will be smelling like Christmas .

*update*
when I originally posted this ( as in a draft ) I hadn't started my project yet. Now that it is past the deadline I have posted and mailed my package and included what is in the package :) I loved doing this exhange because it let me communicate with somebody new and let me craft whatever I wanted to , without keeping it :)

For Ashlee ( who btw makes these AWESOME bows- check her out her website is ( Insert WEbSTIEEEFCEFWFEWF)

We both share a love in the Nightmare Before Christmas- so naturally I made everything with a nightmare theme!

I made A Skeleton Sock Monkey ( To see directions how to make one yourself search sock monkey on blog )
Polymer clay Jack Skellington's with Hotpink and Black Candy Canes
Jack Skellington on spiral hill figurine
Zombie Mermaid

I also included a christmas card and a note

post signature






What are some things that excite you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...