Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Well, Here's to a New Blog & A New Year!

Well, I hadn't realized I haven't posted in this blog since 2012. SO MUCH  has happened since then! For one thing, I moved to Florida, and back to Virginia. Moved in my parents house for a month before landing a job in a hospital and moved to the mountains ( which, I normally hate haha.) Also, I turned 30 T_T I have been busy moving & all that jazz

FAVORITE CANDIES!
1) Sour Patch Kids ( reminds me of when I was little going to visit my Dad and he would always have some cool candy for me. My favorite was this blue gooey sugar stuff that looked like a little aquarium. Dad always bought the coolest candy. Thanks for the diabetes Dad- GOSH.) But for real, I love Sour Patch Kids, Swedish Fish & Reese Pieces. I remember going to the pool in the summer and getting an individual Swedish fish for like 5 cents and Iwould put them in the bottom of the pool for giggles lol . I also thought those long stripes were hammerhead sharks because I'm irrational like that.
2) Peppermint all the things
3) Reeses Pieces ( or anything Chocolate Peanut Butter)
4) Swedish Fish
5) Midnight Milky Ways

5 Things I Absolutely Hate!
1) BUGS ( why I love fall- Bugs return back to Hell, where they belong.
2) Potatoes
3) Mushrooms ( unless fried or wrapped in bacon)
4) Spagetti
5) Tomatoe Sauce ( Marinara, whatever. ) IF you give me the option of white pizza or Red, I'm picking the white lol

5 Favorite Bands Now, Past Present whateve
1) Blink 182
2) Black Veil Brides/  Blood on the Dancefloor  & Panic At the Disco
3) VOICEPLAY, PENTATONIX, MANHEIM STEAMROLLER & HOMEFREE!
4) Toby Mac & Newsboys
5) Journey

5 Favorite Soundtracks
1) Nightmare Before Christmas
2) LaLa Land
3) Moana
4) Frozen
5) Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

5 Favorite Movies

1) Nightmare Before Christmas ( Love Zero, and I only watch it once a year TBH lol)
2) All the pirates movies minus the third one
3) Any Disney movie ever created. But it If HAVE to narrow it down....hmm... LADY AND THE TRAMP & BAMBI!
4) Fieval (Sp) Movies. Watched them as a kid and loved them <3
5) Any Christmas Movie, ELF is my favorite - I even saw it on Broadway <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...