Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Make Your Blog into a book! :)

so I found this site,that is AMAZING!It would make an excellent wedding, baby, kids graduation or craft book/cookbook! there is no limit to the posts you can have and it presents it so nicely! It's 24.95 for a hardcover one and 14.95 for a softcover one~ I think it is Definatly worth the investment :) I am planning on making my own craftbook for this blog! Its nice because you can edit posts so that you don't have to keep the posts that dont neccessarily have anything to do with what you want in your book :) Like a giveaway or something. Since we are in the Christmas season it would be a fantastic time to go and make or invest in updating your blog and making it into a book! I plan on ordering one for myself when I have enough on my blog haha :)
Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...